Don't miss a shower – even when you're camping – with Emporium Pop's Outdoor Shower. The reservoir holds up to 5 gallons of water—enough for multiple showers. It's constructed of heat-locking material that warms the water when it's left in the sun, even on cool days. The shower features a strong handle for reliable hanging and carrying as well as a handy on/off shower head valve to conserve water.
- Holds 5 gallons—enough water for multiple showers
- Uses solar energy to heat water
- Strong handle for reliable hanging and carrying
- Handy on/off valve connected to shower head
- Great for camping trips and during emergencies when hot water isn’t available
1. Rinse the shower bag with one tablespoon of baking soda and warm water before initial use.
2. Fill the bag with water, then place it on a flat surface with black side up and directly expose to the sunlight.
3. Maximum temperature should be attained in approximately 3 hours; it can make the 15 degrees water reach about 40~48 degrees.
1. Camp shower bag can heat water up to 50 degrees under strong sunshine. You must test water temperature before taking a shower and add some cold water if necessary.
2. Please don't heat the water over 50 degrees, or it will shorten the service life of bag.
3. The water in the bag is undrinkable.
4. If you don't need to use it, please dry it.
Size: 60 * 40cm / 23.6 * 15.7in
Package size: 30 * 16 * 3cm / 11.8 * 6.3 * 1.2in
Package weight: 318g / 11.2oz
1 * Camp Shower Bag
1 * Water Tube
1 * Shower Head
1 * Plastic Tube
1 * Hanging Hook